What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today.
ePassi is a multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits and payment streams. In addition to our own wallets, we also support and enable other highly influential payment methods, with our strategic cooperation with partners such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Vipps, Siirto, and many more.
Today, ePassi is serving over 1 million wallet users in Finland and Sweden, and our mobile payment solution is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. Our product is serving a significant portion of employers including both public and private sectors including the biggest employers in our markets.
ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
We are now looking for:
The role is based in Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a Designer to build our products to help us ensure the best user experience in our services.
- A chance to use your creativity and implement solutions in real life
- A challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and skill development,
- A great and innovative atmosphere in a comfortable working environment,
- extensive employee benefits,
- flexible working hours.
You will be responsible for:
- Building digital products that respond to the natural human thought process
- Concepting and implementing new designs and optimizing existing user interface and user experience designs
- Creating, testing and implementing prototypes for new product ideas
- Delivering intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Working together with the product owners, designers and developers
We are looking for candidates with:
- Passion for building great digital services
- 5 or more years of experience as an UI, UX, Service Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in end-to-end design, from concept to delivering perfect designs for user-facing products
- Great visual design skills and solid experience in creating user flows
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of design tools and will to learn new ones if needed
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
We also value:
- Up-to-date knowledge with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience in facilitating design workshops
- Understanding of technology possibilities and limitations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Finnish or Swedish language
Please send us a free-form application and your CV to email@example.com. The position will be filled immediately when a suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!