What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today.
ePassi is a multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits and payment streams. In addition to our own wallets, we also support and enable other highly influential payment methods, with our strategic cooperation with partners such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Vipps, Siirto, and many more.
Today, ePassi is serving over 1 million wallet users in Finland and Sweden, and our mobile payment solution is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. Our product is serving a significant portion of employers including both public and private sectors including the biggest employers in our markets.
ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
We are now looking for
The role is based in Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a person to manage security standards, policies, procedures, best practices and training to continually elevate ePassi’s protection strategies.
- A challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and skill development,
- A chance to grow along with the company
- A great and innovative atmosphere in a comfortable working environment,
- extensive employee benefits,
- flexible working hours.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and controlling overall security in the business,
- planning and carrying out security measures that will protect the business’s data and information with the goal of achieving ISO27001,
- assessing the risks and planning to minimise possible threats,
- making plans for and carrying out disaster recovery,
- keeping facilities and people safe and secure,
- preparing technical documentation and reports for users and managers,
- training and supervising staff.
We are looking for candidates with:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field.
- Experience in working with related jobs in IT.
- Good knowledge of security issues and IS security standards.
- Good understanding of the challenges of information security.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment dealing with complex challenges
- Fluent English, both oral and written
Please send us a free-form application and your CV to email@example.com. The position will be filled immediately when a suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!