What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today.
ePassi is a multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits and payment streams. In addition to our own wallets, we also support and enable other highly influential payment methods, with our strategic cooperation with partners such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Vipps, Siirto, and many more.
Today, ePassi is serving over 1 million wallet users in Finland and Sweden, and our mobile payment solution is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. Our product is serving a significant portion of employers including both public and private sectors including the biggest employers in our markets.
ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
We are looking for:
The role is based in Helsinki, Finland or Łódź, Poland
Technologies come and go, so we are searching for self-motivated people,
quick-learners, willing to create a great product, share and learn within the team.
- challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and skill development,
- opportunity to work in the international product development team,
- becoming a part of the organization, which is the market leader in the financial technology sector in Finland,
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment,
- employee benefits,
- flexible working hours.
You will be responsible for:
- establishing and maintaining a QA roadmap and quality assurance way of working in the organization across product, engineering, UX and designers,
- mentoring product and tech (mobile and backend) teams on sound practices to drive high quality of the delivered features and the product,
- assisting product and tech teams with test scenarios definition, acceptance criteria & validation of important product quality and corner-case requirements,
- planning with the teams and coordinating quality assurance and automation testing strategies (integration, performance, acceptance, manual and exploratory testing events, alpha and beta programmes) in mobile and backend
- mentoring and support engineering teams on testable architectures and code
- mentoring and support engineering teams on tools and processes for automated testing (mobile and backend)
- hands-on support with test scenarios automation
We are looking for candidates with:
- min 3 years of experience on similar role,
- experience / familiarity of Continuous Testing and BDD concepts,
- experience in definition of product quality assurance, testing and automation strategies for mobile, web and backend applications,
- familiarity of testing frameworks and tools (i.e. Cucumber, Robot, Espresso, Appium, Testflight, Selenium),
- basic coding skills and tests automation experience will be an asset,
- high motivation to adopt new business logics,
- excellent communication skills
- previous experience in payment business area will be an advantage,
- experience in and appreciation for working in an Agile environment,
- working proficiency in English.
Please send us a free-form application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled immediately when a suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!