The role is based in our office in Helsinki, Finland
What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today. ePassi is multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits. Along with employee benefits we provide a payment solution for several partners like Alipay, WeChat Pay, Siirto and in the future many more.
ePassi is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. While Finland is our biggest market, we also operate in Sweden, Spain, Slovenia and Iceland. ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Financial Supervisory Authority.
- challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and skill development,
- fast-growing (domestically) and expanding (internationally) environment,
- becoming a part of the organization, which is the market leader in the financial technology sector,
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.
As a Product owner you will be responsible for:
- lifecycle of own services or features from concept through delivery to retirement,
- translating high-level visions/challenges/growth opportunities into a concrete and executable product roadmaps,
- keeping roadmaps up to date & visible in the organization,
- prioritization of the roadmap initiatives with the management team assessing their value for customers and profitability for the organization, ROI and alignment with product strategy,
- defining business cases and business metrics with stakeholders focusing on results, not outcomes,
- continual improvement of the product by generating new product concepts, researching and analyzing market, user feedback and competitors to support business growth and customer satisfaction,
- planning product releases and managing expectations for delivery of new functionalities,
- being a bridge between visions//business partners and product development team,
- preparation of the topics/initiatives for the product teams,
- acting as a product development team member by managing feature backlog, participating in sprint plannings, dailies, reviews and retrospectives, preparation of user stories and acceptance criteria,
- quality of the product,
- bringing sound product management practices (data-driven decision making frameworks, OKR, MVPs, experimentation, metrics, A/B testing), shaping and continual improvement of the product management in the organization,
- acting as an ambassador of agile and product development culture.
We are looking for candidates with:
- min. 3 years experience as product owner of a mobile and/or payment service (or product) throughout the entire product life cycle,
- knowledge about modern product development and discovery practices (i.e. OKRs, MVPs, metrics, A/B testing, data-driven decision) and customer centric design,
- good understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) product development practices,
- good understanding of payment/financial industry products and services,
- ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to fast changes,
- fluent Finnish & English, Swedish is a plus,
- excellent collaboration and communication skills,
- very good interpersonal and decision-making skills,
- entrepreneurship mindset,
- project management skills (will be a plus).
How to apply
Please send us a free-form application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled immediately when suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!