The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden but marketing and sales efforts shall cover also Copenhagen.
What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today.
ePassi is multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits and payment streams. In addition to our own wallets, we also support and enable other highly influential payment, methods, with our strategic cooperation with partners such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Vipps, Siirto, and many more.
Today, ePassi is serving nearly 1 million wallet users in Finland and Sweden, and our mobile payment solution is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. While Finland and Sweden are our biggest markets, we also operate in Spain, Slovenia, Iceland and our footprint continues to expand.
ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Main purpose of the role
The Payment Business Developer will be in charge of Company's, group companies’ and its subsidiaries’’ business development.
You will be responsible for:
- seeking out new market’s insights and business opportunities,
- developing ePassi business by acquiring new clients,
- creating a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information,
- assisting with core business development activities, such as generating pitch decks and communicating with clients to better understand business trends, customer service activities for payments products.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 1-2 years of sales experience,
- ability to close deals and achieve goals,
- strong motivation to make sales,
- dynamic, informed and business-oriented working style,
- excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
How to apply
Please send us a free-form application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be filled immediately when a suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!