The role is based in Helsinki, Finland
What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today. ePassi is multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits. Along with employee benefits we provide a payment solution for several partners like Alipay, WeChat Pay, Siirto and in the future many more.
ePassi is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. While Finland is our biggest market, we also operate in Sweden, Spain, Slovenia and Iceland. ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Financial Supervisory Authority.
Technologies come and go, so we are searching for self-motivated people,
quick-learners, willing to create great product, share and learn within the team.
- challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and skill development,
- opportunity to work in the international product development team,
- becoming a part of the organization, which is the market leader in the financial technology sector in Finland,
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment,
- employee benefits,
- flexible working hours.
You will be responsible for:
- refining and discovery of business requirements and product features,
- designing native iOS mobile application architecture in cooperation with user experience designers,
- development, refactoring, peer reviews and tests automation for iOS application,
- demoing features and gathering the feedback,
- documenting and publishing to the App Store,
- continuous improvement of team’s way of working (product and agile sound practices),
- knowledge sharing and learning from other team members.
We are looking for candidates with:
- minimum 3 years of experience of iOS applications development with Swift
- experience of Android applications development will be a plus,
- solid foundation in software design, object-oriented programming and design patterns (MVVM),
- solid understanding of iOS application lifecycle
- experience with TeamCity, ReactiveSwift/RxSwift, Swinject, Firebase, GoogleMaps, Fastlane, Cocoapods, XCodeGen would be an asset
- experience in and appreciation for working in an Agile environment,
- working proficiency in English.
How to apply
Please send us a free-form application and your CV to email@example.com or fill out the application form down below. The position will be filled immediately when a suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!