What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today.
ePassi is multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits and payment streams. In addition to our own wallets, we also support and enable other highly influential payment ,methods, with our strategic cooperation with partners such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Vipps, Siirto, and many more.
Today, ePassi is serving nearly 1 million wallet users in Finland and Sweden, and our mobile payment solution is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. While Finland and Sweden are our biggest markets, we also operate in Spain, Slovenia, Iceland and our footprint continues to expand.
ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Head of Product Management
ePassi grows rapidly and now there is a need to strengthen company’s Product Management and technological capabilities by hiring a Head of Product Management who will also be a member of the Management Team.
As the Head of Product Management you will be also responsible for:
- ePassi’s product and service offering,
- leading the Product Management function,
- ensuring the best and most suitable practises and processes to support business growth.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- ability to produce a clear, concise and forward-looking view of company’s technology position for the purpose of product development,
- strong experience in connecting business needs with R&D practises and deliveries,
- proven records of whole product pipeline from concepting to maintenance and ability to work efficiently with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues,
- good understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) product development practices,
- strong passion about FinTech, HRTech and other related sectors of ePassi business,
- “can-do “ and “will-do” attitude with no fear to go beyond his/her comfort zone,
- proactive and team-playing personality, and ability to motivate colleagues, team members and partners to succeed,
- fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage.
You should also have:
- ability to challenge in a constructive way and share knowledge and insights in day-to-day business matters, also outside own area of responsibility
- ability to build trust and cooperation
- down to earth, hands on, flexible and positive attitude,
- the skills to be a natural motivator, ambassador of agile product development culture.
How to apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com.
The position will be filled immediately when suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!