Head of Group Financial Shared Services
Location: Sweden or Finland
About the job
From our founding in 2007, ePassi has grown to become the market leader in mobile payments for employee benefits. A unique solution combines all the benefits into a single mobile app. ePassi now serves more than 35,000 service providers, nearly 9,000 employers and nearly 1.5 million employees. ePassi is the leading fintech company in the Nordic countries, awarded by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.Our committed and visionary team are continuously working to continue our rapid growth.
We are expanding our finance team in Finland and are searching for a Head of Group Financial Shared Services to support our fast growth. You will be part pf the Group Finance Team that operates in both Sweden and Finland and in addition to that lead the Financial Shared Service Team (currently 3 FTEs and 3rd Party Accounting). As Head of Group Financial Shared Service, you will be responsible for leading, building and oversee activities performed in the financial shared service team.
You will join us at a uniquely interesting time, as we are now taking our new course for growth. We are all very excited to meet you and share what we have cooking for
the future! Check out more about us at www.epassi.fi.
The Position (permanent, full-time)
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external (financial) reporting
- requirements (i.e., local GAAP, IFRS, tax).
- Lead, build and oversee activities performed in the accounting / group financial shared service team and be the key contact for the central accounting teams.
- Lead, build and oversee the sales invoicing process.
- Implement procedures, processes, and systems which on the one hand support the business for future growth, and on the other hand are focused on compliance to deliver accurate and complete financial statements.
- Participate in improving processes within financial reporting and consolidation.
Our expectations for your background and qualifications:
- A relevant academic degree in business, with a specialization on accounting or finance
- 7-10 years of relevant finance experience
- Previous experience in an audit firm is a plus.
- Experience of working in a management team.
- Proven record of leadership.
- Extreme attention to detail yet always able to understand the big picture
- High work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Ability to thrive in complex and fast pace growth environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to build, experiment, and iterate when the path forward is undefined
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral
- Computer savvy with top notch Excel skills
- Fluent in written & spoken Swedish or Finnish and English.
We are a team of great enthusiastic and supportive people. Our team is made of highly skilled people from top notch business developers, designers and software engineers to passionate sales, marketing and customer support professionals. We create world-class digital services that create real value for employers, employees, merchants, and our partners. Our employees enjoy great equal benefits and flexible working. Your future colleagues can’t wait to get you onboard our one ePassi team.
Did you get excited?
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than. Tuesday June 22nd, we look forward to reading your application! Send your application and salary request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact our CFO Regina Duzanskaja at email@example.com.