What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today.
ePassi is a multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits and payment streams. In addition to our own wallets, we also support and enable other highly influential payment methods, with our strategic cooperation with partners such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Vipps, Siirto, and many more.
Today, ePassi is serving over 1 million wallet users in Finland and Sweden, and our mobile payment solution is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. Our product is serving a significant portion of employers including both public and private sectors including the biggest employers in our markets.
ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
We are looking for:
Front End / Full stack Engineer
The role is based in Helsinki, Finland or Łódź, Poland
Technologies come and go, so we are searching for self-motivated people,
quick-learners, willing to create a great product, share and learn within the team.
- challenging and exciting opportunity for personal and skill development,
- opportunity to work in the international product development team,
- becoming a part of the organization, which is the market leader in the financial technology sector in Finland,
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment,
- employee benefits,
- flexible working hours.
You will be responsible for:
- refining and discovery of business requirements, architecting desired product features and API”s with product and UX team members,
- redesigning web portal architecture to provide great user experience to customers,
- development and refactoring, code reviews and tests automation of new and existing services,
- demoing features and gathering the feedback,
- documenting and deploying to production,
- continuous improvement of team’s way of working (product, devops and agile sound practices),
- knowledge sharing and learning from other team members.
We are looking for candidates with:
- minimum 3 years of experience with web / full stack applications development,
- proficiency in at least one of the frameworks: React, Angular or Vue
- hands-on experience in designing and working with REST APIs,
- knowledge of Responsive Web Design concept,
- knowledge of web application testing methods and automation frameworks,
- familiarity of backend technologies like Ruby or Java,
- experience in and appreciation for working in an Agile environment,
- working proficiency in English.
Please send us a free-form application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application form down below. The position will be filled immediately when a suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!