The role is based in Łódź, Poland
Who we are
What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today.
ePassi is a multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits and payment streams. In addition to our own wallets, we also support and enable other highly influential payment methods, with our strategic cooperation with partners such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Vipps, Siirto, and many more.
Today, ePassi is serving over 1 million wallet users in Finland and Sweden, and our mobile payment solution is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. Our product is serving a significant portion of employers including both public and private sectors including the biggest employers in our markets.
ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
We are looking for a Data Engineer
The role is located in Łódź, Poland
As a part of the Operation team, your goal is to develop and provide data insights to drive the operational excellency of ePassi. You will be working closely with nearly all areas of the company, especially with sales, marketing, product, R&D and finance.
You will be responsible for
- developing and maintaining data automation process,
- building and optimizing data collection, data sourcing and ELT-processes,
- building and visualizing data sets to provide business insights,
- building and maintaining efficient data structure,
- building and maintaining data searching and presentation tools with ease of use and simple and clear internal user instructions, acting as interface among stakeholders to provide business value.
We are looking for candidates with
- proven experience in data engineering, software development, software / data automation,
- excellent skills in SQL, Python, front-end web development skill is a plus,
- genuine interest in understanding and contributing to business and commercial topics,
- analytical and detail orientation without losing the big picture,
- Web analytics understanding is a bonus,
- excellent communication skills,
- working proficiency in English.
- gaining experience in building an international product,
- a truly unique opportunity to see how this role scale along with the growth and expansion of the company
- finally, you will work in a unique team environment - motivated people with a great sense of humor.
The position will be filled immediately when a suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!