What do you do when you see there’s no good solution available? You invent one! That’s how ePassi Payments Ltd was founded in 2007 and that same attitude still drives us today.
ePassi is multi-wallet mobile payment solution that consists of several employee benefits and payment streams. In addition to our own wallets, we also support and enable other highly influential payment ,methods, with our strategic cooperation with partners such as Alipay, WeChat Pay, Vipps, Siirto, and many more.
Today, ePassi is serving nearly 1 million wallet users in Finland and Sweden, and our mobile payment solution is accepted by tens of thousands of merchants, from Finnair aircrafts flying in the sky, to Tallink Silja cruises in the sea, and a lot of shops, restaurants and service providers in between. While Finland and Sweden are our biggest markets, we also operate in Spain, Slovenia, Iceland and our footprint continues to expand.
ePassi holds a payment institution license issued by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority.
The role of Chief Financial Officer
ePassi grows rapidly and now there is a need to strengthen company’s financial organisation. The first step is to hire a Chief Financial Officer.
The CFO will have full responsibility for ePassi’s financial function, including internal and external reporting as well as financial management systems. He/she will be also responsible for risk management and compliance actions. CFO will be a member of the Management Team.
You will be responsible for:
- leading day-to-day financial operation and financial organization of ePassi,
- providing financial input for strategic and tactical decision making,
- executing internal and external reporting,
- corporating financial performance.
We are looking for a candidate with the ability to:
- establish global financial platform and mode of operation,
- produce a clear, concise and forward-looking view of company's financial position for the purpose of business management,
- support product road mapping and development from the financial perspective
- understand new business models,
- “can-do” and “will-do” attitude with no fear to go beyond his/her comfort zone,
- proactive and team-playing personality, and motivate colleagues, team members and partners to succeed.
You should also have:
- several years of experience in international CFO roles,
- experience of payment sector is an advantage,
- fluent oral and written communication in Finnish and in English, other language skills are an asset,
- down to earth, hands on, flexible and positive attitude,
- dynamic, informed and business-oriented working style.
How to apply
Please send us your CV to email@example.com.
The position will be filled immediately when suitable applicant is found, so don’t hesitate to apply! We're waiting for you!