About the job
From our founding in 2007, ePassi has grown to become a leader in the world’s leading mobile payments provider for employment benefits. Millions of employers and staff use ePassi’s app and mobile payments solution to seamlessly redeem employee benefits across our unrivalled merchant network. We have created a leading-edge fintech solution with high revenue recurrence. Our committed and visionary team are continuously working to continue our rapid growth – including user base, turnover, and net revenue.
We are expanding our finance team in Finland and are searching for a Business Controller to support our fast growth. You will work mainly with the Finnish business unit and be part of the Group Finance Team that operates in both Sweden and Finland. As a Business Controller, you will be responsible for preparing, analyzing financial and management accounting data, as well as acting as a key financial business partner for the team.
Despite being an international company, many of our company documents and accounts are in Finnish – therefore fluency in Finnish is a must. You will join us at a uniquely interesting time, as we are now taking our new course
for growth. We are all very excited to meet you and share what we have cooking for the future! Check out more about us at www.epassi.fi.
The Position (permanent, full-time)
- manage monthly and annual management reporting
- drive and continually improve financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- drive the performance of the business through the development and monitoring of operational KPI’s
- work together with our bookkeeping company and supervise month-end close
- act as a financial business partner for the Finnish business
- participate and sometimes take lead in finance development projects
Our expectations for your background and qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant finance experience
- extreme attention to detail yet always able to understand the big picture
- superior analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root causes
- high work ethic and commitment to excellence
- ability to thrive in complex and fast pace growth environment
- comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to build, experiment, and iterate when the path forward is undefined
- solid communication skills, both written and oral
- computer savvy with top notch Excel skills
- fluent in Finnish and English
We are a team of great enthusiastic and supportive people across Europe. Our team is made of highly skilled people from top notch business developers, designers and software engineers to passionate sales, marketing and customer support professionals. We create world-class digital services that create real value for employers, employees, merchants, and our partners. Our employees enjoy great equal benefits and flexible working. Your future colleagues can’t wait to get you onboard our one ePassi team.
Did you get excited?
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than Tuesday June 22nd, we look forward to reading your application! Send your application and salary request at email@example.com.
For more information, please contact our CFO Regina Duzanskaja at firstname.lastname@example.org.